Thursday, March 19, 2009

This blog is almost done...

I have a few more posts to do. There have been a lot of interesting reports and rumors over the past few days that I have been viewing and reading and not commenting on here. I may do a post or two on that. There are a few other things I wanted to comment on over the past few months but never got around to. May do that too.

This blog was a research project to actualize the phrase, "Ye shall seek the truth, and the truth shall make you free." Some of you may recognize where that phrase is used and comes from. I also wanted to back up the people on Kaua'i who intuitively knew right from wrong even if they were a couple years ahead of the official interpretation of the "law." Personally, I viewed it as a disgrace that the Governor would threaten mothers and children with violence when they were just standing up for righteousness and what the law should be, what our government is suppose to be founded upon. To this day I believe the Governor owes a number of individuals and the people of Kaua'i a personal apology.

When I started this blog, I didn't even know what a blog was. This just seemed like a good way to post comments in a public forum, but I am glad this research project is almost done. It has been a little too time consuming.

Aloha, Brad

No comments: